utorak, 6. lipnja 2017.

MHAPro and ATS - this time

I hope you dont think that I dont work on my maps so much anymore .... contrary ... it takes a lot of time ... new cities , new places, roads, models ... etc ....

Today I will show you new places for ATS game .....  I plan to work on ATS map still some 2-3 weeks more ...to make some new city more ... for now next update have 4 totally new cities in there, many new companies in older cities and new garages too ... with new roads etc ....

But mostly you will see when you will drive in my map MOD ....

Like you see, I'm not so active on SCS forum ... because I dont want to lost to much time with any forum ... sorry on that ... but every minute for my maps is to me very value .... and it is not question about one post ... many fans have many questions ...

So, if you have any problem or question, contact me on my mail ... and I will answer for sure very fast .... but to be active to much on forums ... that is not my style .. my style is work, work ,work ... and those who really knows me , they know that I speak only the truth.

Now pictures ..... of course .... map for ETS 2 is in progress too ... but right now I can see that I lost almost 4 weeks on last SCS update ... and now is everything shifted.














Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar

Mail

Follow by Email